Early Elementary Arts and Humanities Lesson Plans
- Aboriginal Art - To discover the differences. Accept and understand the differences. Through art learn the cultures.
- Art Center - Student will match the farm animal with thier baby.
- Autumn Finger-Painting Tree - The children will perform given tasks with the use of the paint I supply them with.
- Color My Appetite - The children will be familiarized with Primary Colors (red, blue and yellow) and Secondary Colors (violet, green and orange).
- Coloring My Name - Color Identification and control of crayon.
- Color and Stamping - The aim of this plan is to help the learner with color recognition.
- Cookie Jar - To practice using crayons and coloring skills To practice gluing skills.
- Crown Making - This lesson is to help students learn about using geometric shapes, overlapping, repetition, and paper sculpture.
- Gustav Klimt in Camouflage - To make a painting of a person using warm or cool colors, pattern and organization of those patterns to create a Klimt like image.
- Easter Egg Fun! - Making Colorful, pastel, easter eggs to decorate the classroom with.
- Filter of Flowers - To use art materials and tools to develop basic processes and motor skills, in a safe and responsible manner.
- Learning about leaves - Learning about leaves and making crafts.
- Learning To Color In First Grade - In this lesson students explore how color contribute to their community by creating color wheels of primary and secondary colors to identify their community.
- Make a Ladybug - The student will be able to use fine motor skills to make a ladybug. The student will be able to retell the story.
- Mexican Poncho's - For each child to paint a paper poncho cut out one for their costume for the "Mexican Hat Dance" and a mini poncho for their special soft toy.
- Mother's Day Card - Sequencing and following multi-step directions.
- Illustrating Max - Students will see how to illustrate a character thru close observation and paper folds that act like a grid.
- Printmaker - Making copies as an art form.
- Tic Tac Toe GAME - This lesson plan is a game that helps to reinforce and encourage positive reinforcement among peers.
- Shape Collage - The student will be able to create a collage using paper, at least three different sizes of the same shape, and a variety of colors of paint.
- Silhouette Drawings - The students will have an opportunity to look at the shape of the head and practice outlining it.
- Winter Triptych - Students will understand that multiple pieces of art can be brought together to form one big piece of art.