Home Economics Lesson Plans
- How to open checking accounts, apply for debit cards, and perform the
operations involved in having a checking account and pertinent bank documents.
- Explain safety hazards on job sites.
- An introduction to double entry bookkeeping.
Through Infant Massage
- To practice infant massage techniques using a baby doll to gain hands-on
- We will be going over breed names, sizes, traits, and other characteristics
that pertain to each breed.
- Help students have a better understanding about overcoming family obstacles.
and Decorating Cupcakes
- Students will be instructed to take a piece of paper and divide it into
three sections and told to write down descriptive words for each of three
sections of the skit.
Food And You
- Students will determine how eating properly affects their looks, health,
and daily lives in general.
- They will be able to make sensible food choices that will enhance their
well being overall.
- Students will utilize previously taught skills and knowledge to correctly
prepare food items for the party.
Meals and snacks
- Given a recipe and necessary kitchen tools and utensils the learner
will prepare a variety of flavored applesauce.
- The tools, steps and sequence to successfully make a peanut butter and
with your food: Selecting Your
- Successfully deliver oral and written presentation based off of cohesive
with your food-Introduction
- Students will be introduced to the idea of food being an expression
of art and cultural identity.
- Demonstrate basic dental hygiene instrumentation techniques.
- Students will understand and explain the functions of all ingredients
used to prepare quick breads.
- Be able to read, understand, and interpret a restaurant menu.
Conversion and Cost
- Students will be able to covert the recipe to yield 20 dozen cookies
with 100% accuracy.
- To encourage the students to speak fluently and get used to the vocab
in a practical situation.
Basics of Event Planning
- In this lesson, we will first briefly cover the basic questions that
need to be answered prior to planning an event or party.
Infant: Motor Development
- Learn how quickly an infant's size and body proportions change.
Breads - For students to understand the characteristics of quality
yeast products to plan a variety of menu accompaniments.