|Forces Of Nature Resources||Weather Teaching Theme|
|Weather Web Sites||Weather Teacher Worksheets|
Weather Lesson Plans
- Breaking Weather Report - The learner will be able to identify North, South, East, West, Hawaii, and Alaska and act out the part of six meteorologists in different parts of the U.S.
- Cloud Types - There are different types of clouds. Varying cloud types have distinguishing characteristics.
- Cloud Watching- Students will examine, identify, and record cumulus, cumulonimbus, cirrus, and stratus cloud formations.
- Clouds- The students will understand what a cloud is, how it is formed and the various types of clouds.
- Conversation About the Weather - To be able to broaden the vocabulary when talking about the weather so the student can broaden their conversation.
- Core Environmental Factors - To introduce students to the basic properties of earth, air, water, fire.
- Differentiate between Weather - The learner will differentiate between different types of weather.
- Geography Weather Symbols - Students need to learn how to read, translate, and analyze the activities and how it affects a particular country in the scientific, political, and geographical areas.
- How Does the Wind Blow?- Children will discover how air makes things move and how different forces make things move more.
- Identifying Erosion- Students will be able to identify erosion and explain the causes of erosion.
- Mad About Meteorology- .pdf file. Entire Unit.
- The Weather - All students in class will have learned about today's topic at their own pace and according to their individual levels.
- The Wonders of Weather - The study of weather patterns and how they differ throughout the United States.
- Understanding Weather- The greenhouse effect is important to life on Earth because it provides our planet with the warmth it needs for animal and plant life to thrive.
- Weather Elements - The student will be able to identify the types of clouds. The student will be able to identify types of precipitation
- Weather Forecasting - To gain an understanding of how to forecast weather, the students will be able to use weather reports for their personal benefit.
- Weather Report - The objective of this lesson is for students to use correctly weather related vocabulary, numbers, cardinal points, period of day and days of the week in target language.
- Weather and Seasons Concepts - Students will understand targeted opposite pairs. Students will understand nouns and verbs. Students will construct complete sentences containing a noun and a verb.
- Where Does the Wind Come From?- Students will be introduced to the effects that heat has on creating wind.