Numbering Lesson Plans, Numbers Lesson Plans
|Addition Math Trail Worksheet||Missing Digit Addition Math|
|Addition Math Crossnumbers||Money Worksheet Maker|
|Addition Starter Pack||Multiplication Starter Pack|
|Math Bingo Addition||Subtraction Starter Pack|
|Math Puzzle Maker||Basic Word Problems|
- Big Book Fun: Numbers 1-10- In this activity, children will create two class big books that will reinforce their understanding of the numbers one through ten.
- Counting the Sky - Using mathematical predictions to determine the number of stars in a specific picture.
- Counting My Body Parts - Keys vocabulary would be parts of the body and numbers up to 10.
- Counting To Ten - Lesson will focus on number recognition and counting from one to ten.
- Counting with Dr. Seuss - The student will count correctly up to 10 using one number for each object (may not always keep track of what has or has not been counted).
- Draw How Many- In this activity, children will follow verbal directions by drawing pictures where indicated and show an understanding of numbers by drawing the correct number of objects, then creating addition sentences.
- Equivalent Names - Students will be able to find equivalent names for the numbers.
- Fast Counting - Preliminary lesson on counting by two's.
- How Many Seeds?- In this activity, children will write numbers on apples, and then show their understanding of the number's value by putting the corresponding number of seeds on each apple.
- Integer Subtraction- Explains why a negative number subtracted from another number changes the operation to addition.
- It's Time to Learn - The learner will be able to tell the correct time on a clock by using appropriate vocabulary when necessary.
- Learning Numbers : Base Ten - Use multiple models to develop initial understandings of place value and the base-ten number system; Count with understanding.
- Learning Your Numbers and Number Words - Match number words to the number they represent.
- My Counting Caterpillar - To practice counting orally to 100 by 1s, 2s, 5s.
- Number Recognition - The lesson will focus on counting from one to ten, and the students ability to correspond number recognition, counting and object correspondence when counting pumpkins.
- Numbers 0-10 - The learner will identify, write, and model numbers 0-10.
- Ordinal Numbers - Children use numbers in their ordinal sense as they line up, tell about placements in a race, or describe the order of events.
- Positions - Students will be able to discuss ordinal numbers and ordinal number words and discriminate between these.
- Prime Numbers - Students will be able to identify numbers less than or equal to 100 as prime and composite numbers.