Measurement Lesson Plans
|Measurement Worksheet Maker||Measurement Worksheets|
|Measurement Workbook||Operations with Units of Measure|
|Measurement Teaching Theme||Reading Tools of Measurement Pack|
- An Introduction to Estimation and Measurements- A great beginning unit.
- Data Collection and Management- Students will be able to understand and create the following: Data Management, Survey Taking, Graphing Techniques, and Date Collection.
- Area of Circles - The learner will select and use appropriate tools to measure two- and three-dimensional figures.
- Circular Measurement - To make the student that apart from the degrees measure, there exists another measure for angles known as circular measure and motivate them to use the same to solve questions related to finding out arc lengths as well as areas of sectors.
- Customary Measurement - Students will estimate the length of items to the nearest inch, foot, and yard.
- Estimating Weight - I can estimate the weight of various objects in grams.
- Forming, Measuring and Labeling Angles- Students will be able to form angles, measure angles and label angles.
- How do you measure a circle? - Students will be able to identify and measure a circles circumference, diameter, radius, and area.
- How Long is Five Minutes? - This lesson will explain to students the concept of time to five-minute intervals and explore time to one minute intervals.
- Inch by Inch and Centimeter by Centimeter Extravaganza- Students will be able to compare and contrast standard to nonstandard units of measurement.
- Light My Stadium Math Lab- A really fun lab where students must use a variety of math skills to plan the lighting of a stadium.
- Making Ice Cream- After the lesson the students will be able change a recipe to arrive at the amount of each ingredient needed to serve a given number of people.
- Making Rulers - The learner will demonstrate application of measurement by using a ruler to measure and record the length of objects in inches.
- Measuring Capacity - The learner will estimate and measure capacity by using beans, cups, pints quarts, a half-gallon and a gallon.
- Measuring Length - The student will compare and order two or more real objects according to length (from longest to shortest).
- Measuring Using Centimeters and Inches - To demonstrate understanding and ability when measuring given items by using centimeters and inches with accuracy and comprehension.
- Measuring With A Metric Ruler - Students will be able to demonstrate an understanding of the role of measurement in engineering, manufacturing, and construction processes and technology.
- Measurement- This introductory measurement lesson helps students to learn how to measure objects.
- Measurement- The students will be introduced to different physical concepts of measurements.
- Measurements: Inches- Solve problems involving measurement using information taken from various items measured.
- Measurement (cup, pt, qt, gal)- Fifth grade students will be able to rename measurements with cups, pints, quarts, and gallons and to choose appropriate units of capacity.
- Measurement of Objects Using Similar Triangles in The Plane- The students in the high school geometry class will apply the use of similar triangles to a sight tool in order to measure the distance between, or height of large objects such as buildings or trees.
- Measurement : Time - We keep track of our lives using different units of time. What would be units of time we could measure in?
- Measurement: What is it?- The objective of this lesson is 4 fold.
- Measurements In The Metric System- Inch and centimeter conversion lesson plan.
- Measuring in Inches and Centimeters- To teach 6th grade students how to measure in inches and centimeters.
- Metric System Conversions - For students to be able to convert metric measurements within the Metric System.
- One, Two, Three Isaac Newton and Me!- Investigate Newton's Laws with matchbox cars.
- The Measurement Hunt - They will be challenged with a "measurement hunt" for objects in the classroom that are of certain lengths.
- Using a Protractor - How can we estimate the measurement of angles?
- Why Use a Ruler? - Students will understand the necessity of having a standard unit of measurement.