Ultimate "How to Study" Guide
- A Must Print!
- Teacher Love It!
Detailed Learning Styles Inventory
- Clear Explanations
- How Should You Study?
Printable Study Skills Activity Worksheets
This set of worksheets can really help you determine how you learn best.
We feature a number of graphic organizers to help you focus your thoughts.
Study Card Example
Learning Styles Inventory
Cards Small (4 cards)
Cards Medium (3 cards)
Cards Large (2 cards)
- KWL Printable
"How to Study" Guide
Awesome Teacher Timesavers
- 600+ Printables
- Save Tons of Time!
Ultimate Guide to Spelling
- Full Guide For Students
- High Frequency Rules
Resource For Understanding Study Skills
do I know my learning style? - A questions students need to answer
to create a Study Schedule
- This is very helpful when students first discover how they learn well.
to Improve Your Memory for Better Learning
- A simple technique that works every time.
to Improve Your Study Atmosphere
- Students usually don't even qualify this. Students have shown that retention
rates differ greatly based on study environment.
- How To Study
- A collection of quality web sites.
to Study Better Using SQ3R
- A reading technique that works!
Can Parents Help Their Children Improve Their Study Skills
- A great article to send home to parents.
Know My Learning Style! How Do I Best Prepare For A Test?
- This a pre-test preparation must.
Skills Lesson Plans
- A number of lesson plans that will help students hone their skills.
10 tips When Studying for Tests
- Basic gentle reminders for students and parents.
are learning styles?
- An introduction.
Are Some Basic Test Taking Strategies I Can Use?
- This will give students some great ideas.