These worksheets are fully geared for your primary and early elementary learners.
- Alphabet Worksheets- Student recognize, color, and write letters that are new to them.
- Coloring Worksheets- Mostly animals. Get your crayons ready!
- Counting With Colors- Students learn to count through coloring.
- Emotions- Helps students develop coping skills.
- Following Directions- Students follow directions to complete tasks.
- Handwriting Practice- Practice sheets for numbers and letters.
- Nursery Rhymes- Over 60 of your favorite nursery Rhymes.
- Order Worksheets- Alphabetic, Numerical, and Logical order worksheets.
- Phonics- Practice sheets for sounds and vowels.
- Picture Sentences- Match pictures to sentences.
- Shapes- A great way to learn circle, ovals, rectangles, squares, and triangles.
- Telling Time- Great for learning analog clocks.
- Songs/Poems- Assorted poems and song content.
- Words Of The Week Worksheets