Research Skills Worksheets Listed By Specific Topic Area
Research skills are important to a person's educational, professional, and personal life. Did you ever hear a story, but wasn't sure if it was true? Or maybe you saw a word phrase that you didn't quite understand. Researching helps to locate information, and then use that information logically. It's like solving a problem, and in this case it would be finding out whether that story was true/false or discovering the meaning behind the word phrase that you were not able to understand at first.
We provide a bunch of printable worksheets to help students with their research skills. Students will learn the benefits of using the Internet as a tool for research. We also have pretty cool worksheets to get students interested in the stock market, and to research the ins and outs of the famous Wall Street.
It takes students a great deal of time to become proficient at using tools
for research. This set of printable worksheets helps students focus and hone
- Antonyms - Students determine which word is not an antonym.
- Biography Identification - Who might have said these words?
- Choosing Resources - Help students identify reference materials.
- Dictionary Skills - A good warm-up for spelling.
- Do the Research! - A variety of activities for getting students engaged in the research process.
- The Internet - A variety of activities for proper use of the Internet as an educational tool.
- Synonyms - Students determine which word is not an synonym.
- Stock Market - Research the Stock Market.
- Student Reminders- Help organize students with these reminders.
- Study Skills Worksheets - Great for test preparation.
- Using The Parts Of A Book - Learn to navigate a book.