Classroom Materials Makers
The generators below will allow you to make classroom materials by filling out a simple form. The materials are made instantly and can be printed directly from your computer. Your creations are exclusive to you. If you would like to keep your creations, save them when you make them.
- Award Certificate Generator -Make an award certificate to recognize your students' accomplishments.
- BINGO Card Generator - Bingo cards can be used for just about any content area to reinforce definitions, new vocabulary, math problems, even long thought out questions.
- Bus Pass Generator - Make reproducible bus passes for your students. Make one for every teacher!
- Book Mark Maker - Make simple book marks to help you remember where you left off. Includes room for a picture and a motivational slogan!
- Functional Behavioral Assessment Generator - This generator can help you begin to to address a chronic behavior problems.
- Graphic Organizer Makers - Create a wide variety of graphic organizers for visually learning in all subject areas.
- Hall Pass Generator - This generator can be used when students need to leave your room during instructional time.
- Lesson Plan Generator - Create a professional lesson plan in minutes. Our template uses the current nationally accepted model.
- Parent / Teacher Conference Generator - This generator can be used to make a helpful form that can assist you at all parent teacher conferences.
- Platinum Membership - Our Platinum Membership allows you to create, save, and edit printable materials.
- Personal Education Plan Generator - The PEP Generator creates a form that is a cross between a behavior contract and an IEP. It allows teachers to monitor students who require modifications or curricular adaptations.
- Progress Report Generator - This can be used to create a progress report that can be sent home to parents.
- Student Learning Contract Generator - Make a learning contract between the teacher, students, and parents in seconds.
- Substitute Teaching Daily Plan Generator - Taking a day off? Here is a quick helper for creating a sub plan for your big day off.
- Teacher's Weekly Schedule Generator - This generator can be used to make a schedule for your day-to-day routine.
- Testing Modification Chart Generator - This can be used to make a chart that will assist all staff members that are involved in the assessment of special needs children.
- Time Line Generators - This generator can be used to make time lines of up to 14 events of your choice. It also allows you to make both vertical and horizontal timelines.
- Weekly Progress Report Generator -This creates reports that can be used to communicate a student's weekly progress with their parent/guardians.