Printable United States Presidents Worksheets
Article II of the United States Constitution grants the American President control over the executive branch of government. The position was created in 1789 and first tenured to George Washington. We feature a wide range of worksheets that looks at the position of President from all angles. Make sure to see our complete American President Lesson Series.
- Acrostic Poem
- Book Marks
- Bulletin Board Border Set
- Group Creative Writing
- If You Ran for the Presidency and Won! - Pretend that you were running for the presidency. Prepare a campaign speech and highlight the important things that you would wish to accomplish if elected.
- If You Were There During Lincoln's Presidency - Pretend that you lived in Lincoln's lifetime. Compose a letter to President Lincoln to help him through the difficult times in his life. Some things you can write about include his economic hardship and life as a child, his struggle with slavery, or his concerns about the Civil War.
- Mount Rushmore Presidents - Name the Presidents who are represented on Mount Rushmore. In the space provided, tell why you think these presidents were chosen.
- Presidents Who Are Noteworthy - Tell what each of the following presidents is noted for.
- Reading Comprehension
- VENN Diagram: Comparing President Washington and President Lincoln
- VENN Diagram: Comparing Presidents
- Vocabulary List and Definitions
- Vocabulary Quiz
- United States President Biographical Data Form - Pick a President and write a short biography about his life using the following guidelines.
- United States Presidents Facts - Fill in the information requested.
- Word Search
- Writing Paper
- Writing Paper 2
President Bulletin Board Characters
Related Teacher Resources
- American Presidents Lesson Plans
- Colonial America Teaching Theme
- Elections and Voting Lesson Plans
- Elections & Voting Teaching Theme
- Government Lesson Plans
- President's Day Themes in Your Classroom
- Proud To Be An American Teaching Theme
- States Of America Lesson Plans
- States of America Teaching Theme
- Teaching about U.S. Presidents
- Teaching The U.S. Constitution
- U.S. Constitution Teaching Theme
- U.S. Presidents Teaching Theme
- United States History Lesson Plans