Critical Thinking Worksheets
Critical thinking is more than just a simple thought process. It involves thinking on a much deeper underlying level rather than just at the surface. There is so much information available to us in this world that we don't know what is true and what is not. That's why it's important for students to analyze, think effectively, and understand that not everything is black and white.
- Brain Teasers- A great way to stimulate thinking. Don't worry, they come complete with answer keys.
- Compare and Contrast- Students examine differences and similarities in a variety situations.
- Dictionary Practice Worksheets - Practice your dictionary skills.
- Fact And Opinion- Students determine the validity of a body of work.
- How Many Are There?- Fun activities for examining patterns.
- Internet Search Worksheets- Fun Internet searches for students.
- Logic Puzzle- Each scenario is thought provoking. Lots of brain power needed here.
- Making Predictions- A good warm-up for inferences.
- Mazes- Your run-of-the-mill start and finish mazes.
- Name People That...- Good creative thinking exercises.
- Name Places That...- Good creative thinking exercises.
- Name Things That...- Good creative thinking exercises.
- Secret Code- Students answer riddles through secret codes.
- Study Skills Worksheets - Great for test preparation.
- Sorting and Classifying - Great for meeting national standards.
- What Do You Remember?- A visual memory activity.