Calculator Use Lesson Plans
|Addition Math Trail Worksheet||Math Bingo Addition|
|Addition Math Crossnumbers||Missing Digit Addition Math|
|Math Puzzle Maker||Basic Word Problems|
- Calculating a Car Payment- The student will use a formula containing complex fractions and large exponents to calculate a monthly car payment.
- Calculating Hourly Wages - Students will learn the proper way to calculate hourly wages including taxes,and tips, etc.
- Check Register - Parts of a check register that need to be filled out. Parts of check register to be filled out when making deposits.
- Continued Fractions With A Calculator- To learn how to evaluate Continued Fractions by taking many reciprocals with a calculator.
- Introducing Calculators: A K-2 Computer Activity- Students work in small groups to record how many pets each has, then use calculators to find the total number of pets owned by students in the entire group.
- Introduction to Polynomial Functions - To show students the differences between classes of polynomials, and how to classify polynomials.
- Let's Shop - Students will be able to add up the price of merchandise to find the total cost.
- Making Multiplication Tables - Construct a multiplication grid on cardboard paper to use a reference while learning the multiplication table.
- Math Shopping Spree - Adding and subtracting whole numbers up to four digits.
- THE CASIO CLASSROOM- This site is dedicated to the enhancement of mathematics education and the use of technology to improve the learning and teaching of mathematics.
- Using the Graphing Calculator- The goal is not merely to speed up traditional assignments, or to check answers obtained by other means, or to have access to a magic tool which can answer questions the students do not yet have. The goal is to deepen students' understanding.
- Writing in Scientific Notation - Understanding the use of sci notation on a calculator.