Arithmetic Lesson Plans
|Addition Math Trail Worksheet||Missing Digit Addition Math|
|Addition Math Crossnumbers||Money Worksheet Maker|
|Addition Starter Pack||Subtraction Starter Pack|
|Math Bingo Addition||Basic Word Problems|
|Math Puzzle Maker|
- A Method of Front-End Arithmetic- Transfer computational fatigue from the most significant to the least significant columns.
- Addition Facts Numbers 2 through 5 - Students will be able to answer questions and explain the process of finding sums.
- Adding integers ranging from -10 through +10- The students will be able to add integers ranging from -10 through +10 without manipulatives by the end of the class period.
- Add and Subtract with Fribbit - Using an Internet based resource to cement mental addition skills using mostly lower order numbers.
- Addition and Subtraction Facts - Students will be able to complete addition and subtraction problems at an accuracy level of 95% on timed tests.
- Addition- The Basics - Review counting from 1-20 forwards and backwards.
- Animal Math Crackers - For all students to be able to accomplish three line addition.
- Candy Math - They will also complete various addition problems using candy pieces and complete a graph using those candies.
- Manipulating Formulae...Using Recipes To Understand- The student will develop a tentative understanding of writing and using formulae.
- Adventures in Statistics- During the initial stages of problem development, a discussion occurred concerning the practical applications of our ultimate findings. A variety of possibilities surfaced, most notably the fact that the principal could use the information when setting up the classrooms for next year.
- Basic Arithmetic Worksheets
- Bricks Activity- You are a brick wall builder in Southern California. You have discovered how to build the strongest wall possible using 2-by-1 bricks. You have come to the conclusion that a wall made of these bricks has the most strength if there are no fault lines.
- Domino Addition - The learner will demonstrate application of numbers and operations by solving additions facts with sums up to twelve with dominoes as manipulative tools for learning.
- Math Relay- To help review Math concepts.
- Mix-Freeze with Add and Subtract! - After completing the activity, each student should be more familiar with their basic addition and subtraction facts.
- Numbers 0-10 - The learner will identify, write, and model numbers 0-10.
- Reviewing Addition and Subtraction Sets - Student will review addition and subtraction of whole numbers, decimals, fractions, and mixed numbers.
- Shopping with Double Digit Subtraction- Students use an online calculator to practice double digit subtraction in the context of a store.
- Simple Addition With Candy - By the end of this lesson students should be able to add up to 12 with at least 75 percent accuracy. Bloom's level of concept will be used.
- Solving Single Digit Addition - The student will be able to solve single digit addition equations quickly and accurately.
- Subtraction using Pairs Check - My goal is to give the students an opportunity to work with one another and learn from one another.
- The Properties of Addition - The associative, commutative, and identity properties of addition.