World Languages Lesson Plans
French Lesson Plans | German Lesson Plans | Spanish Lesson Plans
Language Teacher Subject Matter
- Conversation and the Past Tense - To be able to switch from present tense to the past tense easily To be able to write and spell properly.
- Foreign Language Importance - Why Foreign Language is Important?
- Italian Adjectives - Students will explore and comprehend adjectives in Italian.
- Italian Lesson 1- For the first few weeks, I plan on only using nouns and simple phrases, words that you're likely to run into (and should know what they mean). Later, I'll get into verbs and sentence structure.
- Italian Lesson 2: La Casa- Gets into sentence structure.
- "Relaxed Rotating Review" - Basic "everyday life" Latin vocabulary.
- Russian - Students will participate in a class where Russian is spoken and the teacher is a native speaker of Russian.