Decision Making Lesson Plans
- Goal Setting And Values - Students will see the value of goal setting for nurturing their individual interests and talents.
- In Their Shoes: Role Playing - Students will learn to go beyond the text to find the subliminal messages or underlying meanings of the author who portrays his/her characters.
- Peers in Adolescence - A unit view of the topic.
- Prepartion for Parenthood - Students identify the factors involved in deciding whether or not to become a parent.
- Reflective Thinking - To enable the students to solve a problem utilizing reflective thinking.
- Respect and Cooperation- The objective of this lesson is to help students learn to respect and cooperate with each other. The story Frog and Toad are Friends is used.
- Responsible Decision-Making- Skills needed to make healthy and responsible decisions.
- Shame - Identify the effects of shame generally and with your own life.
- Strangers - Students will learn how to react when confronted with a stranger, and they will find out why strangers can sometimes be dangerous.
- You Can Bank on Me!- Students will use a decision-making model to decide where to donate their collected money. They will evaluate what is most important to them and list possible choices.