Available Teacher Resource Guides on Math Skills and Topics
All the staff members of Teachnology took a quick survey in their classes this year. We asked students to identify the most difficult school subject. Guess which subject students thought of immediately. 83% of students identified math as the most difficult school subject. We recommend Math Worksheets Land for complete core curriculum work for all grade levels.
In this section of our web site we provide you access to a ton of math resources. We add new resource sections all the time.
- Addition and Subtraction- Adding and subtracting math skills.
- Arithmetic- Basic math skills.
- Building A Web site- Create your own web site.
- Division- Breaking things down into smaller pieces can be fun.
- Elections and Voting- How the local, state, and federal government elected officials.
- Graphic Organizer Theme- What are graphic organizers and how do we use them?
- Graphing- Line, Pie, and bar graphs.
- Inventors/Inventions- Revolutionaries that made our life a little better.
- Measurement- Metric versus US standard measurements.
- Money- Learn how to count money and its value.
- Multiplication- The best of times! The worst of times! A little math humor...
- Problem Solving- Solving word problems and unique situations.
- Rubrics- Rubrics make grading easier and clear for both teachers and students.
- Shapes- Helping students learn basic shapes and patterns.
- Spreadsheets- Help with Excel and other spreadsheet programs.
- Statistics- A number of great ideas for learning the importance of statistics.
- Stock Market- Learn about how stocks and bonds work.
- Study Skills - Help students to explorer how they learn best.
- Survey- Help students understand the nature and concept of surveying.
- Teacher Timesavers - We put together our best resources for speeding your day.
- Telling Time- All a student could need for learning clocks.
- Winter Olympics- Math items that relate to sports.
- Word Problems - Story based problems.