Available Teacher Resource Guides on Countries and Continents
There are just under 200 recognized countries in the world stretched over Africa, Antarctica, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America, and South America. In this section of our site we review and ton of resources related to a country or and the various continents.
- Africa- The second largest continent on the planet.
- Antarctica- We offer a great theme unit for this continent.
- Canada- A hail to the land of the Maple Leaf.
- China- China is truly a unique country to teach.
- Japan- We highlight a number of hard to find lesson plans and printables for this theme.
- North America- We review the geography and history of this well known continent.
- Proud To Be An American- This theme is dedicated to events of September 11th.
- States of America- A printable version of each state and few other printables.
- Using A Map- We receive great feedback on this theme for teachers.