|Earth Science Web Sites||Forces Of Nature Resources|
|Environment Teaching Theme||Planet Earth Teaching Theme|
|Environment Web Sites||Planet Earth Web Sites|
Earth's Properties Lesson Plans
- Digging the Dirt- A fun soil unit.
- Earth's Mantle Convection - The student will set up a model of a situation occuring in nature. The student will make predictions based on prior knowledge.
- Geological Time Line- The student will demonstrate knowledge of when coal was formed.
- Layers of the Earth- Students will understand that the earth is made up of different layers.
- Planets Lesson Plan- Planet For Sale!
- The Earth and its Moon - Students will understand that the Earth rotates once each day on its axis, this is cause of night and day.
- The Geologists Dilemma- Identify when a condition of scarcity exists. Determine that resources are limited, and thus scarce. List some of our chief energy sources.
- The Day and Night Sky - tudents will be able to chart properties of the day and night sky and identify similarities and differences.