Grade 3 to 5 Elementary Health Lesson Plans
- First Aid Kit - The student will be able to identify the objects in a first aid kit.
- Food and Nutrition - Students will identify healthy, nutritious foods as opposed to foods with little benefit to their health and be able to create healthy choices.
- Healthy or Not Healthy - Students have to make choices every day about what they eat. Helping them think critically about foods is important to encouraging them to have a healthy lifestyle.
- Home Safety - How to stay safe from Electric Shock, Poisons, Common Household dangers.
- Maintaining a Healthy Smile - This lesson will focus on the Importance of daily brushing and flossing your teeth.
- The Five Food Groups - Student will demonstrate an understanding of the five food groups and which foods belong to each group.