High School Technology Lesson Plans
- Binary Math and Computer Colors - We introduce students to binary counting and programming of games.
- Careers in Criminal Justice - Identify and describe the career opportunities and prerequisites in the criminal justice system using multimedia and technology.
- Communication And Information Processing - The use of Cell phones while driving is lethal. Awareness to be brought to how dangerous it is to not focus on the road.
- Introduction to Computer Programming and C++ - We introduce students to the world of computer programming using a widely available language and resources.
- Introduction to Computers - To help students understand the relevance of computers in our society. To help students understand the vaious components of the computer.
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel - A basic review of excel toolbars, buttons, functions,cursors, and intro to the use of formulas.
- Maintain Your Gain - Students develop an individual wellness plan that addresses flexibility, cardiovascular fitness, muscular strength, body composition, and muscular endurance.
- My Life as a Star! - Students analyze the life cycle of a star, and creatively prepare a presention a star's life cycle.
- Understanding Business Publications - We introduce students to the world of publications for business.
- Word Processing - Students will be able to create a new word processing document. Students will be able to save a file for the first time.