Magnets, Electricity Worksheets Printable Worksheets
Electric fields and magnetic fields have similarities, but operate very differently. James Clerk Maxwell was a pioneer in the field of electromagnetism. Maxwell theorized that electricity, light, and magnetism were all related phenomenon. He demonstrated that electric and magnetic fields travel in a wave and at a constant speed. In this series of worksheets we show you the difference between magnetic and electric fields.
- Acrostic Poem
- Bank On It!
- Comparing Magnets And Electricity VENN Diagram
- Do The Research!
- Group Creative Writing
- Flexing those Magnet Muscles!
- If I Were A.... ?
- Magnetic Attraction
- Magnetic Attraction And Cars
- Reading Comprehension
- The Magnets In My House
- Vocabulary Quiz
- Vocabulary List & Definitions
- What's Electricity?
- Word Chop
- Word Search
Elements and Compounds Related Teacher Resources
- Electricity and Magnetism Lesson Plans
- Electricity and Magnets Teaching Theme
- Industrial Revolution Teaching Theme
- Inventors, Inventions Teaching Theme
- Physics Lesson Plans