Seventh Grade Math Worksheets: For Students Ages 12 to 13
The seventh grade math curriculum starts to take students more into algebra and geometry. Students should be comfortable solving basic equations, such as one step solving for "x" problems. This is a critical year in the education of students. The content covered spring boards into high school and turns up repeatedly through out the next six years of math class. Below you will see some great printables to head your seventh graders in the right direction.
We also have a great printable grade 7 do now math section that has quick problems aligned right with the core math curriculum.
Algebra Based Skills
- Solving Basic Equations in 3 Steps
- Solving Inequalities Worksheet
- Advanced Operations Word Problems
- Inverse Addition and Subtraction
- What Is The Expression or Equation?
- Inequality Word Problems
- Solving Double Sided Variable Equations
- Around the House Word Problems
- Inference Based Words Problems
Geometry Based Skill
- Area of Circles
- Area of Rectangles Tables Worksheet
- Circumference Of Circles
- Drawing Geometric Figures