Ultimate Social Studies Series
- Over 2,900 Printables
- For All Grade Levels
Need Tons of New Worksheets?
- 50,000+ printables
- Super Timesaver!
Teacher Resource Guides on Social Studies and History Topics
This section of our web site will help you focus the direction of your
lesson and unit planning with Social Studies and History topics. We feature
some very helpful teacher guides on a wide variety of topics.
- This continent is composed of fifty-four countries and holds a population
of just over a billion people.
Civil War - The battle between the North and South took place from
1861 to 1865.
Revolution - The United States fights for freedom from the British
- Ancient Egypt
- This eastern North African civilization lead to many breakthroughs in
- Ancient Rome
- Seen as one of the most influential civilizations of all time.
- This continent is covered almost entire of ice which averages a mile
History Month - Canada and the United States observes this in February.
Great Britain and Northern Ireland observe this in October.
- The thirty-sixth largest populated country in the world accounts for
the seventh largest economy in the world.
- This country is rich in history and culture.
America - We look at the original thirteen colonies.
Helpers - We look at those who serve our communities.
and Voting - The process of an election all the way to election day.
- The most important discovers were made by these people.
- Flag Day
- Just under thirty countries observe flag day.
Organizers - Super helpful for visual learners.
- One of the worst atrocities on record.
Revolution - An explosion of growth and innovation in the eighteenth
and nineteenth century.
- This major economic power is composed of just under 7,000 islands.
- Martin Luther
King Jr. - This Nobel Peace Prize winner was pivotal in the battle
for civil rights for all.
- Native Americans
- We look at the indigenous peoples of North America.
America - Composed of twenty-three countries, this continent has the
largest population density in the world.
- Proud To
Be An American - We look at the events of September eleventh.
- They make grading much more objective and clear for all.
Timesavers - We have some of the best available anywhere.
- U.S. Constitution
- The United States laws that have helped govern the country for over
two-hundred and twenty years.
Presidents - We explore all forty-four Presidents of the United States.
- Using A Map
- You will find some great resources for helping students understand maps.
- We look at the history.
- States of
America - All fifty states are explored in detail.
Expansion - The westward movement across the United States.
Olympics - Held once every four years. We help you understand all
History - We look at the challenges and achievements of Women through
Leaders - The leaders that helped humans progress.
Religions - We look at the various religion and beliefs systems throughout