Conflict Resolution Lesson Plans
- Assertiveness - I aim for the children to learn to think flexibly in order to come up with an approach that fits the situation and develop skills to carry it out.
- Building Bridges Teaching Tool - For students to understand they have to take responsibility for their part and they have to work together in order to come to a creative and peaceful resolution.
- Conflict and Win Win Solutions - The first part of the lesson introduces students to the concept of conflict, helps them consider that conflict is a normal part of life and does not have to lead to violence, and asks them to consider examples of conflict in their own lives.
- Conflict Resolution Lesson Plan 1- To learn to identify how others might be feeling in order to encourage sensitivity.
- Fair is Fair- Students learn more about the concept of -fairness- by being involved in two unfair activities, role-playing three scenarios, and filling in a web about fairness.
- Negotiating Differences/Compromise - Teaching students to negotiate differences and engaging in compromise to resolve conflict instead of engaging in a conflict.
- Solving Minor Problems- The purpose of this activity is to see if students can identify four steps to use when solving minor problems with other students.