Even and Odd Number Worksheets
Students determine if a number is even or odd. Kids really love the mazes and puzzles. Try them, we're sure you'll have fun.
- Even and Odd Numbers Double Digits - Identify the classification of each number by writing "Even" or "Odd".
- Even and Odd Numbers Triple Digits
- Even and Odd Numbers Quadruple Digits
- Odd or Even Circle and Color - Students pick the numbers out rather than creating the numbers.
These are more application type worksheets. Students actually use this skill to solve some sort of puzzle.
- Even and Odd Bubbles - A quick coloring activity.
- Even and Odd Picture Counts - This is very basic and includes counting.
- Even and Odd Word Problems - We present students with a real life situation where they have to thinking critically.
- Even Number Maze - Help Fido find his food bowl. He's super hungy!
- Odd Number Maze - P.J. the frog is trying to get to his dinner table. Help him out!