Music Composition Lesson Plans
- Basic Rhythmic Values - To learn basic rhythmic note values, and confidently use these terms for the values, along with the ability to retain and utilize the rhythms.
- Composing Music - Write a 2 minute song with a variety of notes and rhythms.
- Learning to read music through the Grand Staff - Learning to translate sheet music on paper to the instrument of choice and music composition.
- My Sheet Music!- Print over 2000 pieces of sheet music!
- Sound Composition, Small Group - Using sounds, both acoustical and electronic, to compose a polyphonic composition.
- Starlight Waltz - To perform Starlight Waltz using correct notes,rhythm, bowing and phrasing.