Alcohol Abuse Lesson Plans
- Alcohol and Advertising- Students will identify the reasons alcohol is harmful to your body.
- Alcohol Ball- To teach students that alcohol use can cause blurred vision and poor coordination.
- Driver Education: Drinking & Driving - Explain how alcohol affects the mental & physical abilities.
- Drug & Alcohol Use in the Work Place- This lesson plan is aimed primarily at supervisory personnel. It's focus is on recognizing the signs of a worker's substance abuse problem. Word format.
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome- To teach students that pregnant women absolutely should not drink alcohol.
- Life in the 20's - WW 2 - The students goals are to figure out how they would live if they were facing the great depression and WW2.
- "Targets"- Groups of students will compose a collage of alcohol ads and caption them according to what they believe the "real message" is. They will explain their collage and caption rationale to the class.
- Tongue Talk- To teach students that alcohol causes slurred speech.