Art History Lesson Plans
- Female Artists in the New Millennium - Backgrounds and history of important woman that have changed music and changed the roles of future female musicians.
- History of Book Making as an Art Form - The importance of journaling as means of Self - Expression.
- Learning about Pointillism - Students will learn about the work of George Seurat.
- Metropolitan Museum of Art - Students will be able to use the Venn diagram to start their 10 minute essay on comparing unknown images.
- Ndebele Object Painting - The learner will organize the components of a work into a cohesive whole through knowledge of organizational principles of design and art elements.
- Proto Renaissance - Students will recognize the shift in style, substance and subject.
- The American Spirit Through Art and Stained Glass - How American public art and popular visual media have been used to express the American spirit throughout its history.
- Valuing Culture and Ethnicity - The students will be able to identify cultural and ethnic influences and characteristics in art.