Eighth Grade Math Worksheets (Grade 8 - For Ages 13 to 14)
Math in the 8th grade begins to prove more substantial as far as long range
skills students will use and need. Students work towards mastery with the
basic order of operations. Expressions, function tables, probability as begin
to work at the core of this grade level. We also have another 30 or so "Do
Now" math worksheets for grade
8 students here
Need a complete step by step 8th grade math curriculum? Marsha Blake a middle
school teacher from Perth Amboy, NJ described our curriculum as, "Wonderful!
Better than all the textbooks we have here!" You can find it in our math
Beginning of the School Year
These worksheets are building off of last year's skills. They are part
of the eighth grade curriculum, but they are usual learned in one shot.
In our experience it is because they are very concrete skills that don't
need much explanation.
- Compare Exponents
- Function Tables
- Math Operations and Reasoning
- Surface Area
- Circle the Irrational Numbers
- Operations with Exponents
- Scientific Notation
- Venn Diagrams
These problems actually take more time to understand and may take two or
three passes to really catch on.
- Evaluate Expressions
- Writing Expressions
- Rewriting Fraction Equations
- Order of Operations
- Surface Area
- Determine the Slope of a Line
These are the skills that not everyone can grasp in just a few times going
over it. These also happen to be the skills that many students have trouble
with on standard tests.
- The Truth of Inequalities
- Probability as a Fraction
- Solve Simultaneous Linear Equations
- Monomial, Binomial, and Polynomial Operations
- Graphing Linear Inequalities
- Using Pythagorean Theorem
- Midpoints and Equations of Straight Lines
Ultimate Math Series
- 20,000+ Worksheets
- Ready to Go!
Grade K-8 Math Series
- Just Print It!
- Teachers Love This!