Story Writing Worksheets
Children, as well as adults, love to use their imagination and create wonderful stories! They can come up with fantasies that take them to another world, and sometimes the stories they come up with are funny, cute, and very interesting. Take J.K. Rowling for example. She created the Harry Potter books that have become so famous that movies were made from her novels. Who would have thought someone could come up with such a wonderful world of wizards, witches, and flying cars? Have students create their own story from a scene that is presented.
- Create Your Own Story in Parts: Aliens in My Room - You wake and a bunch of glowing friends are looking at you...
- Zoo Writing Activity - You take a fictious trip to the zoo. Tell us all about it. We are going to throw a few situations your way too.
- Easter Story and Caption Contest - This one is alot of fun for the whole class. So be sure to check it out.
- Create Your Own Story: In the Field - We get a bit carried away with our UFOs again.
- Create Your Own Story: On the Boat - We have you draw a boat and then tell us a story all about it.
- Bungee Jumping
- Climbing A Mountain
- Pie Burglar
- Piggy Delivery
- Running To Work
- Theme Park