Websites For Learning All About Botany
|Botany Web Sites||Rainforest Teaching Theme|
- Botany Encyclopedia - Includes a botanical dictionary, advice for gardeners, and a store selling plants.
- Botresearch USA - a botanical research and biotechnology organization specializing in tissue culture, photomicroscopy, and the production of educational materials for universities.
- Center for Plant Conservation - Collaborative organization dedicated to conserving and restoring the rare native plants of the United States. Includes information on conservation techniques.
- Max Planck Institute for Plant Breeding Research - Conducts research programs on molecular-biological, genetical, biochemical, physiological and cytological aspects of plant development and plant breeding. English and German versions available.
- PalDat - Searchable database related to pollen and palynology. Developed in the Department of Ultrastructure Research and Palynology, University of Vienna, Austria.
- Plant Tissue Culture Information Exchange - Intended to give researchers, teachers and producers rapid access to information about plant tissue culture.