Books Lesson Plans Starting With the Letter "A"
Book Lesson Plans Title By Title:
- Aaron's Gift by Myron Levoy- Provides a variety of activities.
- Across Five Aprils: A Novel Study- The novel study will last two to four weeks depending on the type and number of activities selected by the classroom teacher to incorporate into the lesson.
- Across Five Aprils by Irene Hunt- Students will explore the Civil War by reading Irene Hunt's novel, Across Five Aprils. Students will improve their reading skills by reading the novel silently in class while listening to audiotapes of the book.
- Across Five Aprils by Irene Hunt- Focus activities, background information, character analysis, journal topics, and more.
- Activities to Accompany The Three Billy Goats Gruff
- Activity for the book A House is a House for Me- A fun activity to go with the book A House is a House for Me is to make individual student books.
- Ambush by Tim O'Brien
- Anne Frank: Diary of a Young Girl
- Antigone by Sophocles
- The Assistant by Bernard Malamud