1. Work on hand-eye coordination with craft projects.
2. Work on skills one at a time. Letter Height,
Spacing, Slants, and Line Alignment.
3. Once all skills are mastered begin to group
4. Use high-frequency words and words that have
meaning to students.
5. Provide parents with a handwriting guide.
Handwriting Tips for Lefties:
6. Position the paper to the extreme left of the
7. Angle the paper so that it is parallel with
the child's forearm
8. Put masking tape on their desks to help them
align the paper.