What To Do On The First Days Of
To Do On The First Day Of School
|The first day of school is very stressful
for everyone. We often forget to go over some important items. Here
some things you want to make sure you do on that first day of school
or first day with a new class in general.:
- Have multiple copies of class lists. You may
lose one. It always helps to have backup.
- Have a seating arrangement ready to go!
- Name tags. They can be placed at their seats
at the start of the day.
- Getting to know you scavenger
hunt. A great ice breaker. Here are more
ice breakers and a printable
- Go over emergency drills and procedures. This
is a must!
- Parent contact information. Also, send something
home so parents get to know you.
- Go over your restroom policy.
- Go over class rules or create them with the
- Homework policy. Give specific details and
- Let students take part in organizing the room.
They will take some ownership from the event.
Need 30,000 More Worksheets?
Download Endless K-12 Resources!