Books Lesson Plans Starting With the Letter "A"
Book Lesson Plans Title By Title:
- Aaron's Gift by Myron Levoy- Provides a variety of activities.
- Across Five Aprils: A Novel Study- The novel study will last two to four weeks depending on the type and number of activities selected by the classroom teacher to incorporate into the lesson.
- Across Five Aprils by Irene Hunt- Students will explore the Civil War by reading Irene Hunt�s novel, Across Five Aprils. Students will improve their reading skills by reading the novel silently in class while listening to audiotapes of the book.
- Across Five Aprils by Irene Hunt- Focus activities, background information, character analysis, journal topics, and more.
- Activities to Accompany The Three Billy Goats Gruff
- Activity for the book A House is a House for Me- A fun activity to go with the book A House is a House for Me is to make individual student books.
- Alejandro's Gift by Richard E. Albert
- Amazing Grace
- Ambush by Tim O'Brien
- And Still the Turtle Watched by Sheila MacGill
- Animal Farm by George Orwell
- Anne Frank: Diary of a Young Girl
- Annie and the Old One by Miska Miles
- Antigone by Sophocles
- The Assistant by Bernard Malamud