The Ultimate Teacher Resource
- 50,000+ Printable Worksheets
- Super Timesaver!
Busy Teacher Forms
- 600 Instant Forms
- For All Grade Levels
Strategies For Working With Disruptive Students
As teachers we often work with students who are uncooperative or disrupt other
students. If you do not address this type of behavior quickly, it can lead
to many problems. Here are some quick tips when confronted with disruptive
- Know Your Students- Most times problems in school are caused
by outside forces.
- Use a Team Approach- Talk to other staff members that work with
the student. See what works for them.
- Don't Embarrass Students- This will only lead to more problems.
- Model Behavior- Model the behavior you expect from your students.
- Speak with Students Privately- It's best to approach students
outside of the places they are seeking attention or being disruptive.