Health Sites To Use With Students
- Brain Pop- Animated movies on
health, science, and technology.
- Common Sense: Strategies for Raising Alcohol-
and Drug-Free Children- The site includes information about drug and
alcohol prevention; polls; family activities; bulletin boards; links to
help and hotlines; and more.
- Health Finder- Provides free
and reliable health information.
- KidsHealth.org - Discover how
the body works and what can make the body sick by reading through these
expert articles written just for kids.
- Med in Web- Easy access to free
- MooMilk- Children who want to
learn more about dairy farms and products will find information about
cows and milking, recipes, connect the dot pictures, a monthly contest,
a milk quiz, and a virtual tour that tells the journey milk takes from
the food the cows eat through the milking process to the store.
- Web MD- Provides great audience-specific
health information. The best medical site on the net!