10 Things For Your Substitute Teacher Folder
Every school year teachers worry that they are not prepared to leave their classroom for a day. Everyone needs a day off every now and then. Put these 10 things into a folder and you can rest easy! Veteran teachers share their experience. Here are 10 things you should make sure to place in your folder for substitute teachers:
- Check out Emergency Lesson Plans Series. We have pre-packaged lessons for your class.
- Class lists
- A description of your routine.
- School forms and passes.
- 2-Days of emergency lesson plans.
- Related puzzles.
- Review work.
- Maps & floor plans- Point out where things are in your classroom.
- Writing prompts and writing starters.
- Seating charts- Make sure they are up to date. That is very important.