Middle School Behavioral Report Card Comments
Middle School Report Card Comment Kit - This kit includes complete report card comments for Behavior, English Language Arts, Math, Science, and Social Studies for Middle School students grade one and two. Available in word format.
1. He/she talks excessively. It has been a major distraction for the other students.
2. Every time I ask him/her a question, I get very sarcastic answers. He has been reprimanded several times for this.
3. He/she is having difficulty finding social acceptance because he/she is constantly trying to be the center of attention. It appears that this is a turn-off for the other kids.
4. I have become increasingly concerned about his/her antics. While I understand that middle school is a time for personal growth and transition, I do not believe that it is a time for kids to become class clowns.
5. He/she has made very inappropriate comments about other teachers and administrators. I am not sure what is fueling this, but it is becoming an issue.
6. I love working with ________________. He/she is an exceptional team player.
7. His/her work is always neat, legible, and compete on time. Keep up the good job!
8. _______________ is so into his/her appearance that he/she spends the entire class period grooming. This is very distracting for the other children and it causes him/her to be very unproductive.
9. Cellphones are not permitted to be used in certain areas of the school. Please remind him/her of this rule as it has been reported that other teachers have had to approach him/her about this.
10. He/she always has a very sunny and positive attitude at the start of the day. It inspires me and the other kids really love having him/her in the class.
11. His/her behavior in the halls has been appalling. _________________ has demonstrated a disrespectful side recently that I have never seen in him/her before.
12. ____________________ has been incredibly disrespectful toward the cafeteria staff. We cannot accept this from him/her. Our cafeteria staff is an important part of our school community.
13. The vice Principal has recommended more counseling time with the guidance counselors for him/her because of the recent outbursts.
14. He/she has become a lot more frustrated when he/she doesn't grasp a concept. I'm concerned about him/her not being able to channel that frustration in a more positive way.
15. ______________________ has recently taken a new student under his/her wing. It's so wonderful that he/she is sharing his/her knowledge and experience with him.
16. I have grown to trust his/her work so much that I have been using him/her to grade the other students' papers!
17. Standing on chairs is always a poor choice. He/she seems to enjoy trying to do tricks with them during class time. Please express to him/her the importance of safety.
18. I have to constantly remind him/her to use his/her "inside voice" as if he/she were in elementary school because he/she constantly yells. I'm concerned that this could be a hearing issue.
19. Every time he/she is required to work in a group, his groupmates try to vote him/her out because he/she is not a good team player.
20. I am concerned that he/she is starting to gravitate toward a student that has a history of behavior issues.
21. He/she loves making silly faces. It seems a bit immature to me and it is very disturbing during class time.
22. I cannot leave him/her in the classroom when I leave out because he/she has become "infamous" for starting debates and classroom paper fights.
23. It has been brought to my attention by some students that he/she has been discussing home issues more and more. I am recommending him/her for counseling.
24. After several discussions with the school nurse, I have decided to recommend him for counseling because of the issues that we are finding with his/her grooming.
25. He/she is completely infatuated with the new teacher's assistant. Please talk to him/her about what is appropriate and what is an inappropriate conversation to have with teachers.
26. I couldn't have asked for a better student! He/she is a shining star of a student!