Receive free lesson plans, printables, and worksheets by email:
Doll Making Projects For Teachers
- ABC'S Originals- Patterns include boo-hoos, time-outs, life-sized clowns and elders and stick horses.
- Backroom Treasures- Pattern packets for wood, sewing, and free painting patterns for downloading.
- Bonnie B. Buttons Patterns- Original cloth doll patterns designed by Bonnie Snider. Styles for all seasons. Quilt patterns, dolls and accessories.
- Crocheted A Fashion Doll Dress- Crocheted dress instructions for and 11 1/2" fashion doll,
- Doll Design- Patterns for Barbie sized dolls.
- Dolls-n-Stuff- Country collectible doll patterns, unique and original designs. easy to read instructions and colored photo of finished doll. We carry the hard to find doll accessories.
- Dolly's Boutique- Clothing patterns and sewing notions for 13" through 18" dolls and 15' baby dolls.
- Ezy Patterns for Soft Dolls- Sew beautiful needle sculpture dolls from original patterns designed for the individual desiring to create a treasured gift, loveable toy, or a unique collectible.
- Fancywork and Fashion's Doll Shop- Doll clothes books with patterns plus accessories for doll making.
- Jennie 'n Co.-Doll Patterns- Unique doll patterns for the cloth doll crafter.
- Leta's Art Dolls- Featuring faerie, mermaid and jester cloth dolls, patterns, supplies, and laces.
- Little Coon Creek Patterns & Crafts- A collection of country folk art patterns for dolls and doll ornaments.
- Patti Medaris Culea Designs- Offering a selection of modern, fairy and other doll patterns.
- PNB Doll- Peggy N. Brown offers hat kits and patterns for your antique reproduction dolls.
- A Stitch In Time- Primitive doll patterns and supplies to make rag dolls, teddy bears and stitcheries.
- Things That Make You Smile- Primitive folk art patterns and dolls with a touch of whimsy.
- Wings and Things- Cloth dolls and patterns by Lee Menconi-Steiger. Free projects, tip sheets and printables.