|Crossword Puzzle Maker||Teacher Calendar Maker|
|Make Your Own Worksheets||Free Worksheet Center|
|Make High Quality Printables||Word Search Maker|
- 5-Minute Activities- When you need to fill 5 minutes productively.
- A Grade Math- A wide range of free math worksheets.
- Awesome Library- Over 500 worksheets broken into subject areas.
- Brain Binders- Each page contains one puzzle with a finished picture. The goal is to fold the puzzle into a shape with a solid color on each side. Simply print, cut out, and fold to match the finished picture...it sounds easy until you try it!
- Click Teaching- Offers over 100 worksheets in ten subject areas.
- Coloring.com- Provides over 100 ready-made coloring activities.
- Elementary Worksheets From Worksheet Library- Allows you to download thousands of teacher worksheets for Kindergarten through Grade 6.
- Get Worksheets- Over 50,000+ printable pages and a solid company to back them up.
- Learning Page.com- 100's of free worksheets. Most for writing activities.
- M-Tech Worksheet Generator- Free worksheet forms that come in one-word lists, two-word lists, paragraph formats or Algebra Foil.
- Make Worksheets - Make puzzles, rubrics, and all kinds of worksheets with one click.
- Math.com- Worksheets for math teachers.
- MathBuilder- Free Math Worksheets and Puzzles. Includes basic math, decimals, integers, fractions, percents, ratios, measurement, probability, statistics, algebra and more.
- MathGen- Offers 15 usable Math worksheets. They are trying to sell you software.
- Math Worksheets Center - A complete K-12 math curriculum! A math program that you just can't beat! They have a really good newsletter too.
- Math Worksheets World - Just filled with great things for all your math needs. Math lessons, worksheets, and math worksheet makers. They have a ton of free math lessons too.
- Personal Educational Press- This web site lets you turn your computer and printer into a printing press for free educational materials such as flash cards and game boards. This online tool runs directly off your browser - there are no plug-ins to install, no software to buy. Personal Educational Press can help you teach reading, whether you are a parent, teacher, or tutor.
- Syvum.com- "Easy tools to generate worksheets and quizzes with explanations, hints and images. Variety of quizzes for K-12 on English, Languages, Math, Science, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Geography, Brain Teasers and SAT preparation. The Syvum website is accessed by individuals from over 120 countries for interactive learning and online education. Try it!"
- Teacher Jet- A newer site that has plenty of great resources. Includes lesson plans, worksheets, rubrics, teacher tips, and web quests too.
- Time 4 Teachers- This site has compiled a collection of over 400 Language Arts and time saving blackline masters that can be adapted to suit your individual classroom needs.
- Vocab Maker- The ultimate for making practice sheets for students and puzzles for your classroom.
- Worksheet Library - A well thought out web site that specializes on Kindergarten to Middle School students.
- Zaner-Bloser- A supply company that offers a variety of free worksheets for early childhood educators.