Early Childhood Social Studies
|Current Events Sites To Use With Students||Social Studies Teaching Resources|
|History Sites To Use With Students||Social Studies Lesson Plans|
- Early Childhood: Social Studies- Large collection of activities to help young children learn about themselves and the world in which they live.
- Go Eat Your Homework Series- Fun lessons provide an introduction to the history, culture, and food of major U.S. cities.
- Greatest Places Online- A virtual look at the most culturally and geographically diverse places in the world.
- Helping Your Child Learn Geography- At-home learning activities for children ages 5-10. From the U.S. Department of Education.
- The Travel Bug- Explores the concept of travel, the tourism industry, and tourist destinations around the world.