Early Childhood Math
|Math Worksheets||Math Teaching Resources|
|Sites To Use With Students||Math Lesson Plans|
- Early Childhood Math and Science Activities- Dozens of simple classroom-tested ideas about numerals, shapes, patterns, measurement, and logical thinking.
- Early Childhood: Where Learning Begins- Mathematical activities for parents and their 2- to 5-year-old children. From the U.S. Department of Education.
- Kindergarten Math Center Activities- Includes fourteen activities suitable for preschool and kindergarten learning centers.
- Kindergarten Mathematics Index- Provides nine interactive learning activities designed for kindergarten students.
- Math Ideas- Provides math and manipulative ideas for early childhood educators to use in the classroom.
- Numeral Recognition, Matching, and Writing- Lesson plan helps teachers evaluate, reinforce and reteach numeral recognition, one-to-one matching, and the writing of numerals from 1-20.
- Preschool Theme: Counting and Numbers- Ideas and activities that develop counting skills and number recognition.