Professional Development Research
- Critical Issue: Finding Time for Professional Development- NCREL publication addressing ways to provide the necessary time for teachers to engage in professional development activities.
- National Board for Professional Teaching Standards- Organization dedicated to strengthening the teaching profession.
- National Foundation for the Improvement of Education- NFIE provides grants and technical assistance to teachers, education support personnel, and higher education faculty and staff to improve student learning in the nation's public schools.
- PBS Scienceline- PBS offers a yearlong program of professional development for K-5 science teachers.
- Teachers' Professional Development in a Climate of Educational Reform- Essay (J. Little) addressing the "fit" between streams of reform and configurations of teachers' professional development.