How To Create A Curriculum Video Teacher Tips
One of the most difficult planning tasks is taking on a new curriculum. Where do you start? Where do end? What do you teach and when? It's mind boggling at times.
In this video, offer a suggested path of events to follow when tackling a new curriculum to teach. . Play video
- Talk to your curriculum director.
- Talk to current teachers of that curriculum. Talk to educators who have experience with that curriculum.
- Look at the standards as you guide to units and eventually lessons.
- Are you working with others? If so, build that into your plan.
- Outline your year by organizing units into yearly calendars.