Educational Literature on Block Scheduling
|How Do Schools Use Block Scheduling|
- Alternative Scheduling- ERIC Document.
- Block Scheduling- ERIC Document.
- Block Scheduling: Structuring Time To Achieve National Standards in Mathematics and Science- ERIC Document.
- Finding Time for Professional Development- Helping Teachers Teach Well: Transforming Professional Development - June 1995.
- Five Key Issues in Restructuring- ERIC Digest
- Flexible Work Schedules- ERIC Document.
- Full-Day or Half-Day Kindergarten?- ERIC Digest
- Prisoners Of Time: Report of the National Education Commission on Time and Learning- US Department of Education.
- Scheduling Foreign Languages on the Block- ERIC Document.
- Schools and Programs Making Time Work for Students and Teachers- US Department of Education.
- The Shifting Kindergarten Curriculum- ERIC Document.
- Time and Learning- ERIC Digest
- Time for Teachers in School Restructuring- by Joseph Cambone. Systemic Reform: Perspectives on Personalizing Education - September 1994.