To Print the Worksheet: Scroll Down And Click On The "Printer" Icon.
Worksheet Viewer Page
Just Scroll Down To View and Print.
When you are done, just click "Back" on your browser.
Ten Questions About The Human Body
Directions: Answer each question in the space provided.
1. How many pounds of food does an average adult eat in a day?
2. What is the largest part of the brain?
3. How many bones are there in an adult backbone?
4. How much blood does an adult heart pump every day?
5. How many breaths do you average each day?
6. How many times does the average heart beat in a lifetime?
7. What are the three bones that conduct sound to the inner ear called?
8. How many bones do babies have?
9. How many bones do adults have?
10. What color is the blood that is rich in oxygen?
Powered by: The Online Teacher Resource (www.teach-nology.com)
© Teachnology, Inc. All rights reserved.