To Print the Worksheet: Scroll Down And Click On The "Printer" Icon.
Note: Any worksheets, quizzes or activities you print out and complete must have your name on them.
1. Type in the brain glossary website address below.
2. Use the glossary to find definitions of the words below. Write a simple definition down on a piece of paper
3. Type in this website address, click on the English version and then on the Human Brain and explore the Brain Book and Brain Parts sections.
4. Explain why we get goosebumps.
5. What are good brain foods? List five of these.
6. Type in this website address, print out the activity and see if you can put the brain back together.
7. Type in this website address and print out and solve the message from a famous brain scientist.
8. Once you have finished this webquest, type up your answers and be ready to share them with the rest of the class. If you don't get time to type them, you will have time in class to write them up.
Powered by: The Online Teacher Resource (www.teach-nology.com)
© Teachnology, Inc. All rights reserved.