To Print the Worksheet: Scroll Down And Click On The "Printer" Icon.
Note: Any worksheets, quizzes or activities that you print out and complete must have your name on them.
1. Type in this address to get to your
2. Click on each link and work through each question carefully. Remember to record your questions and answers on paper.
3. Type in this website address and find out the three main jobs a skeleton does for us.
4. Type in this website address to build a skeleton. Print out what your first picture looks like.
5. Type in this website address to discover how many bones your face has.
6. Once you have finished this webquest, type up your answers and be ready to share them with the rest of the class. If you don't get time to type them, you will have time in class to write them up. Both of you must have a copy of your answers and any completed worksheets or quizzes.
Powered by: The Online Teacher Resource (www.teach-nology.com)
© Teachnology, Inc. All rights reserved.