To Print the Worksheet: Scroll Down And Click On The "Printer" Icon.
Note: Any worksheets, quizzes or activities that you print out and complete must have your name on it.
1. Type in this address to get to your
2. Scroll down the screen and read the introduction and then scroll down until you get to the task.
3. Follow each of the steps carefully and go to each link to complete the activities and learn about the parts of the skeleton.
4. Both of you must print out and complete the study sheet to study the names of all the major bones in the human skeleton.
5. Go to the Your Skeleton System Site and use the information you find there to answer these questions.
a) Why is the skeletal system important? Give at least three reasons.
b) How many bones does the human body have?
c) Name the longest and shortest bone in the human body. State where they are found
d) How do bones move?
e) What can be found in the center of bones and what does it do?
6. Print out and complete the quiz. You will need to click on the quiz link in the evaluation part of this webquest. Not the one in Step 6.
7. Once you have finished this webquest, type up your answers and be ready to share them with the rest of the class. If you don't get time to type them, you will have time in class to write them up. Both of you must have a copy of your answers and any completed worksheets or quizzes.
Powered by: The Online Teacher Resource (www.teach-nology.com)
© Teachnology, Inc. All rights reserved.